The following documentation relates to the usage or maintenance of the mobile data terminals (MDT) that are installed in vehicles.
- Trouble Shooting Guide (PDF document)
- Digitax Installation Guide (PDF document)
- Driver’s Handbook: Digitax screen (PDF document. Designed to be printed on A5 paper with the following settings: page size = A5, landscape, duplex, flip on long edge).
- Digitax Firmware Update (Instructions on how to update the firmware to fix the problem whereby the Digitax screen switches off 2 minutes after being powered up.)
- UCAST Installation Guide (PDF document)
- Installing UCAST units from USB key
- Updating a USB key on a UCAST unit
- Driver’s Handbook: UCast screen (PDF document designed to be printed as A5 booklets, i.e., printed double sided and flipped on the short edge).